Our ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills and could handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include strong people skills, be collaborative and a can-do mindset.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Support the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies, and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due consideration for security.
- Conduct regular security analyses such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Perform security review of the cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Lead in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree or Tertiary education in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical area of study.
- 3 or more years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Relevant certifications in the cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Experience in securities exchange, derivatives trading, cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology, processes a positive attitude, diligent and a good team player.
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem-solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
- A team player that collaborates well with other departments.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.