Our ideal candidate plays a critical role in safeguarding the organization’s digital assets, information, and systems from security threats and breaches. This role involves developing, implementing, and overseeing security strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data and technology resources. He/She collaborates with various teams to assess risks, mitigate vulnerabilities, and respond to security incidents effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and managed the team in implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Lead the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Lead and manage corporate IT compliance and IT risk assessments.
- Conduct regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Perform security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Lead in responses to law or regulatory bodies like MAS or PDPC with regards to cyber security controls.
- Lead in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical area of study.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in architecture, design, provision and administration of IT security devices and appliances.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Knowledge in networking protocols, IT security technologies will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of financial services regulations and framework related to IT
- Strong leadership skills to guide the security team and collaborate across departments
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.