The Compliance Analyst will be primarily responsible for conducting CDD for institutional and accredited clients onboarding on our cryptocurrencies and/or securities token platform. He/she will oversee the support of the client screening process associated with AML and Sanctions, FATCA & CRS requirements, and review for exceptions generated from blockchain analytics tools and other market surveillance tools to better understand clients’ activities and risks. The Compliance Analyst will provide full support to his line manager on all regulatory and compliance matters to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compliance review of the CDD and client screening function, such as ensuring that CDD processes meet policy standards and working with the Compliance Manager and Chief Compliance Officer to manage risk.
- Maintain MVGX’s regulatory and compliance documents which include MVGX’s KYC and AML, FATCA & CRS requirements, Listing and Trading rules, Conflicts of Interest and other policies and procedures to ensure they are up-to-date and comply with MAS and MVGX requirements.
- Executing processes to review new and existing account documentation for completeness and validity.
- Ensure ongoing processes and controls are complete and accurate recordkeeping of all documentation and relevant communications with internal stakeholders, regulators, and clients.
- Advise on, and escalate, higher risk relationships and reputation risks arising from CDD and customer screening.
- Partner with functional experts (i.e., Legal, Business, etc) to develop procedures, processes, and controls.
- Provide full support on all regulatory and compliance matters, including periodic reporting and submissions to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Other ad hoc matters as and when required.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience, particularly within AML, CDD, regulatory compliance
- Excellent at building rapport with different client types through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training will be provided to suitable candidates. Prior experience in client onboarding and AML/CDD in a financial institution is a plus.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills. Fluency in both Chinese and English is required.
- Result-focused, detailed-oriented, diligent, and collaborative.
- A team player that collaborates well with other departments.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.