Our ideal candidate should have the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include the ability to navigate through the emerging space, be a team player, able to work effectively and collaborate with colleagues across the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively approach and pitch existing and potential clients with emerging digital products that meet their investment requirements.
- Work closely with clients, to enhance working relationships and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Work to broaden relationships with institutional investors in Singapore and elsewhere.
- Work closely with other departments on client-related matters and assist in any ad-hoc projects as required.
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for all related activities, including daily ad hoc enquiries and in-depth search of information regarding portfolios and operational related requests.
- Responding to any enquiries by clients and ensuring the quality and accuracy of both regular and ad hoc reports to be delivered to clients.
- Liaise and establish strong relationships with other departments for the on-boarding process of clients and ensure client reporting needs are met.
- Provide proactive support and communication to clients with respect to product performance, attributes and developments.
- Arrange and coordinate client portfolio meetings to review investment guidelines, objectives and processes.
- Ensure client documentation is updated accordingly and internal monitoring is feasible.
- A university degree or higher with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in business development, sales and building a portfolio of clients within the Financial Institution industry.
- Bilingual, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MAS representative license.
- Possess solid experience in buy & sell-side environment.
- Ability to build the trust and confidence of clients, ability to strengthen client relationships through ongoing dialogue and interactions, ability to work well with others to accomplish client objectives.
- Self-starter, resourceful, able to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Demonstrated history of being results-oriented, able to work under pressure, and organized.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.