This is an outstanding opportunity for a young professional to grow professionally by developing a deep understanding of ESG, gaining transactional experience, learning from world-class leaders as well as contributing to the growth of MVGX ESG space. They will be assisting in the growth of ESG sustainability through business development activities, sales, and account management. One can expect the role to evolve during the tenure with MVGX, with plenty of growth potential and opportunities.
- Extensive outreach to promote MVGX ESG products to a range of businesses including large multinational corporations, fund managers, consultants as well as NGOs and drive adoption of the use.
- Coordinate and actively participate in business meetings.
- Propose workable and attractive solutions for clients to achieve win-win situations.
- Demonstration of MVGX products/technology to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Account management and maintenance of client relationships by providing support and guidance, and development.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders on executive growth and business strategies.
- Stay up to date on ESG industry developments to have credible diagnostic conversations, and to provide feedback for new opportunities.
- Fresh/recent diploma or degree graduates with less than 3 years of work experience. All academic disciplines are welcome.
- Passionate in ESG efforts.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player, able and keen to work in a fast-paced and demanding, yet collaborative, environment.
- Warm personality who enjoys networking and meeting new people & challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.