We are looking for a professional individual who is passionate about creating a nourishing workplace, to provide support to the CEO and office administration areas. You will perform a variety of office administrative tasks and will act as the first point of contact for related queries from CEO and external parties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the CEO and provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Overseeing key projects and assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Assist in the compilation of management reports, statistics, presentations, organization charts and meeting agendas, as well as prepare presentation materials for meetings.
- Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing reports, composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, etc.
- Provide on-site support at board meetings, including taking of meeting minutes.
- Take on office manager role and any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Professionals with a bachelors at least 5 years of relevant working experience, an MBA will be advantageous. Or a recent MBA graduate, training will be provided.
- Previous working experience within at least one of the following sectors, Financial Institutions, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Fintech industry.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Effective bilingual communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Professionals with strong people skills and able to work well across the organization, good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles and projects.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.