Our ideal candidate should have the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include ability to navigate through the emerging space, be a team player, able to work effectively and collaborate with colleagues across the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To conduct audits covering a diverse range of activities and processes using a risk-based audit methodology to address business, financial and operational risks.
- Plan and perform internal audits to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in addressing financial, operational and compliance risks
- Examine, evaluate, and review business units/functions to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Participate in risk management initiatives, such as risk awareness trainings, risk assessment, compliance audits and forensic investigations as they arise from time to time.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive well written audit reports to the management.
- Contribute to initiatives aimed at developing and improving internal control, risk management and governance frameworks.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, or its equivalent with 5 – 8 years of relevant internal audit and risk management experience.
- Able to communicate proficiently with English & Mandarin in order to liaise with both English & Mandarin-speaking counterparts.
- Professional certifications such as ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA, CCEP and/or CFE will be advantageous.
- Relevant internal audit experience in a financial or regulatory institution, or Big 4 audit firm is preferred.
- Have the ability to be independent, possess good analytical skills and able to gather, analyze, evaluate facts, and reach appropriate conclusions.
- Proactive, agile and able to adapt to changing priorities, new circumstances and different challenges
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, with continuous improvement mindset, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation.
- Experience in regulatory bodies will be an advantage.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.