Role and Responsibilities:
- Setup, support and configure Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure in the areas of Design, Implementation and Operation.
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, TEAMS), MS Enterprise Mobility Suite (inTunes, MCAS, Azure Information Protection), Azure Active Directory (Configuring and setting up the Synchronisation of On-premise AD with Azure Active Directory, federation service).
- Develop / Improve technical design architecture ensures the solution works well with the Company’s infrastructure, policies, standards and security requirements.
- Analyse and develop technology improvement and feedback for Microsoft Office 365 throughout the deployment and operation cycle.
- Architecting/operating innovative solutions built on AWS.
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments.
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures and optimize applications for AWS.
- Bachelor’s degree or Tertiary education in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or related technical area of study.
- 3 or more years of working experience in Azure AD, M365 and AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers, endpoints, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint, Device Management, PowerShell Scripts.
- Certification in Managing and Operating Azure AD and Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Proven track record in the implementation of AWS, Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure Active Directory.
- Public cloud automation tooling and scripting experience – CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins is added advantage.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese-speaking counterparties.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology, processes a positive attitude, diligent and good team player.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.