This candidate will deliver the service-desk operation collaborating with the customer service and business teams to support, manage customer’s incidents and service request, resolve, and communicate appropriate information in a timely manner.
He/she will also deliver the helpdesk functions working with the technical teams as a unit, to provide the appropriate Levels of technical support, either remote or onsite diagnosis to resolve both customer and internal end users’ technical needs, issues, and incidents, managing workflow and ticketing start to completion.
The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, the ability to engage user queries, handle multi-layered issues, manage sensitive information confidentially and maintaining effective communications across channels, and continuously optimize workflow processes to improve delivering the best service quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a point of contact to support Customers and internal service users reporting issues, requesting information or other services, within the assigned systems, applications, and business processes.
- To complete, fulfill all service deliverables integrating required IT Service Management (ITSM) processes to meet compliance and service level agreements (SLAs).
- To identify and diagnose issues and problems, categorize and document reported queries, advise users on appropriate course of action or approving solutions.
- Collaborate with technical teams in system and service monitoring, problem identification, incident and service request management, provide required (L1-L3) technical support, coordinate escalation to next higher level of support, monitor issues from start to resolution, schedule reporting and documentation.
- Collaborate with Security team to provide essential online security advice and support.
- Collaborate with other units, to enhance and integrate a central automated service desk functions, with self-service capability for incident and service requests, tracking, routing, notifications and an integrated service catalog to fulfill customer service through multiple channels (human, digital, self-service).
- To support, maintain and update all relevant knowledgebase and documentation (technical manual, guide, tickets record, SOP).
- To support, improve and implement all relevant policies and procedures to increase work productivity, operation effectiveness and service reliability.
- He/she will adhere to department policy, and dutifully carry out day-to-day technical user support under the assigned rostered shift system. The team is looking for candidate possessing the following:
- Minimum Diploma in any IT related discipline.
- 3-5 years in an IT Helpdesk or ServiceDesk operation support, NOC or similar role, preferably good experience with mid-to-high level practical knowledge with ITSM service tools, workflow processes.
- Experience supporting computer software and hardware; including operating system, fundamental software application, basic networking, files and print services.
- Experience delivering L2 to L3 technical level support on Windows and Linux platform, web services, mobile devices, and office support equipment.
- Experience supporting JIRA, Microsoft 365, and its suite of product services.
- Experience with monitoring tools like AWS CloudWatch, Grafana, Nagios, TMDS, etc
- Knowledge in Cloud Services (AWS) is an advantage
- Knowledge in ITIL/ISO20001 and ITSM processes is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the Banking and Finance industry especially with the digital exchange and trading platforms will be an advantage.
- A strong written and verbal communicator, independent and self-discipline, take ownership and responsibility, adhere to processes and policies, promote productivity, and exhibit effective collaboration with teams.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.