Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s product planning, analyze user requirements, market trends, competition trends and user groups, and reasonably plan the scope of demand.
- Manage the Business Application team to oversee application development and project management to ensure timely deployment and smooth operations of the IT systems in accordance with IT policies and technology standards.
- Lead the product planning according to the company’s product and business development direction, complete planning
- Comprehend the core value of the product to drive product innovation and ensure that product functions meet user needs.
- Define product functions, be responsible for the management of product requirements, collect, refine, and organize user requirements, and write product requirement documents.
- Work closely with multiple teams such as business development, testing, and operations, continuously improve product user experience, provide corresponding product training for business departments, ensure iterative and efficient version functions, and promote product goals.
- Continuously monitor/analyze user feedback and data analysis results after the product “goes live” and define roadmap improvement plans.
- Develop and continuously refine the architecture design of the solutions according to business requirements, and the split design of horizontal and vertical modules, so that the solution architecture is scalable as the business develops.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the MVGX’s reputation, and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in computer related major.
- Minimum 8 years of product technology team management experience.
- Excellent innovative thinking, strong product design and user interface design ability, and sensitive to user experience.
- Familiar with AGILE methodology
- Previous working experience within at least one of the following sectors, Financial Institutions, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Fintech industry.
- Solid software development capabilities and a mindset of developing scalable and portable solutions.
- Strong analysis and communication management can build consensus with business and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of the operational model of an exchange and/or knowledge of trading environments (securities, listed derivatives and OTC) would be preferred.
- Desirable leadership mindset and capabilities, with the ability to effectively collaborate across all departments.
- Result-oriented, diligent and excellent team spirit.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.