This role is to support the full spectrum of financial control and accounting needs.
Transactional accounting and month end closing processes activities:
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions and updating general ledger.
- Maintain Accounting system (Oracle Netsuite).
- Handle the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions.
- Assist to complete the company’s annual financial audit on time, preparing required documents to external auditors, and other parties.
- Ensure a strong risk and control environment throughout.
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports in compliance to professional accounting standards and external auditor requirements.
- Budgeting, profit and cash flow projections, and financial analysis.
- Governance and Compliance.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems and digital transformation of mid-office workstreams.
- Reconciliation between systems and processes to ensure front to back processing is accurate and complete.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with at least 2 to 3 years of Finance, preferably at 2-3 years of experience in the big four accounting firms or financial institution.
- Familiar with NetSuite system.
- Experience with full set entity accounting and preparation of financial statement, preferably including consolidation.
- Has good Financial Product knowledge.
- Experience with full audit procedure.
- Experience with project management, system implementation and UAT process.
- Familiar with International accounting standards.
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, as there will be close communication with overseas colleagues.
- Professional and possess strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- A corporate team player, independent & responsible, with Excellent execution and communication skill.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in exciting financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.