Our ideal candidate should have the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include the ability to navigate through the emerging space, be a team player, able to work effectively and collaborate with colleagues across the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Remain in control of all transactions and cash movements
- Be the bridge between operations and accounting to ensure reconciliations between economic and accounting layers, investigate breaks if any
- Monitor daily cash inflows and outflows for liquidity planning and control, prevent cash traps and control month-end cash balances, optimize bank charges and maximize cash utilization
- Execute transactions such as spot, forward, swap, management of different currencies, cashflow analysis and payment management.
- Work with the IT department to automate the booking of transactions and the production of reports
- Monitor and compile data, analyze incoming and outgoing funds, handle intercompany fund transfers
- Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk and analyse various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Continuously explore ways to streamline processes and enhance efficiencies
- Assist with the execution of client-related transactions with external counterparties (hedging and liquidations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent from a reputable university with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in managing the treasury function as well as experience in treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player, able and keen to work in a fast-paced and demanding, yet collaborative, environment
- Excellent at building rapport with different stakeholders through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player that collaborates well with other departments
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and their transfer mechanisms
- Knowledge of asset-backed loans, structured products and other financial products is a plus
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.