Our ideal candidate should possess the ability to manage sensitive information and actively oversee and contribute to the planning, development, and implementation phases of all marketing communications matters and public relations activities in accordance with the company’s direction and policies. The candidate shall play an important role to build and raise the company’s profile, brand, and affinity with our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all marketing and communications activities for this growing brand, including but not limited to digital marketing, corporate branding, product launches, creative campaigns, media relations, and publicity events.
- Supervision and development of marketing and communications team, mentoring existing talents and growing your team with the company through this exciting time.
- Overseeing the preparation and execution of departmental strategy.
- Represent the Company while networking at industry events and conferences.
- Provide communications counsel to senior management.
- Lead the MarComms team as they assist with ad-hoc commercial projects, such as market research for new product developments.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strategic media engagement plans.
- Oversee outreach channels, including corporate website, eDMs, and social media platforms, to grow visibility and cultivate positive awareness of the Company’s brand.
- Manage the annual budget for all marketing communications matters and public relations activities.
- Ensure articulation of the Company’s desired image and position to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as creative and media agencies, to ensure timely delivery of effective results and positive performances.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital technology and financial services trends.
- Experience with rebrands and new product launches in fintech or financial services preferred.
- Experience in ESG reporting preferred.
- Experience with environmental markets is a plus.
- A proven track record in public relations firms and/or media companies, financial institutions, and/or international economic organizations is a plus.
- Possesses strong relationships with the media sector.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, with an impeccable command of oral and written communications skills.
- Possesses strong strategic, analytical, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in writing, editing, proofreading marketing and communications materials.
- Creative, meticulous, and resourceful, with an innate passion to drive innovation and brand growth.
- A competent public speaker with experience representing brands at conferences and events.
- Results-oriented, diligent and collaborative team member who is able to concurrently manage several projects with multiple stakeholders within tight timelines.
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a relevant degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player that collaborates well with other departments.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting team within the financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.