Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (CTX), the leading green digital asset marketplace, has today announced that the company will begin operating under the new brand MetaVerse Green Exchange (MVGX), to better align with the company’s product and service offerings as well as its commitment towards sustainability while embracing the new era of tech innovation and trading.
MVGX seeks to be the bridge between:
- The crypto and digital asset space, and traditional financial services;
- Carbon trading markets of different jurisdictions with its patent-pending product and system; and
- New sources of capital from the crypto world and green infrastructure projects.
MVGX has already demonstrated the use of its proprietary Non-Fungible Digital Twin (NFDT™) technology through its Carbon Neutrality Token (CNT™). By combining the immutability of blockchain technology behind the NFT and that of its Digital Twin, MVGX ensures the highest integrity of carbon credit tokens on its exchange while preventing double-counting. This provides fully auditable and traceable virtual records of ownership and “live” data of carbon projects in the digital world.
To provide its participants with a safe regulatory framework, MVGX has obtained a unique portfolio of licenses from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). This includes:
- Holding a Recognized Market Operator (RMO) license;
- Holding Capital Markets Services License (CMSL) for dealing in capital markets products and providing custodial services; and
- Currently under exemption from holding a license under the Payment Service Act.
Powered by Nasdaq and its own proprietary ledger platform, MVGX provides a transparent and powerful digital asset ecosystem in which assets are traded and carbon disclosures are achieved by both issuers and investors.
Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of MetaVerse Green Exchange, Dr. Bo Bai commented: “The Metaverse is not just a buzzword in the world of tech. It represents a burgeoning era for green financing which can now be conducted and innovated through the power of digital transformation. As a company, we are committed to maintaining our innovative cutting-edge. We are also ensuring our operations use the totality of technologies, regulation and financial service industry innovations to create better outcomes for our clients.
With our NFDT™ technology, we will create digital twins of real-world assets and establish MVGX as the green exchange for the metaverse era.”
For media enquiries, please contact: